Solved: How can I see what amounts are included for medical expenses in TurboTax (the amount shown is much higher than my actual medical expenses)?

How can I see what amounts are included for medical expenses in TurboTax (the amount shown is much higher than my actual medical expenses)?

It is not uncommon for the amount of medical and dental expenses shown on Schedule A to exceed the expenses that you directly entered. The Schedule A expenses will also include healthcare insurance premiums transferred from Forms SSA-1099, 1099-R, and 1095.