Solved: How can I see what amounts are included for medical expenses in TurboTax (the amount shown is much higher than my actual medical expenses)?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How can I see what amounts are included for medical expenses in TurboTax (the amount shown is much higher than my actual medical expenses)?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

How can I see what amounts are included for medical expenses in TurboTax (the amount shown is much higher than my actual medical expenses)?

It is not uncommon for the amount of medical and dental expenses shown on Schedule A to exceed the expenses that you directly entered. The Schedule A expenses will also include healthcare insurance premiums transferred from Forms SSA-1099, 1099-R, and 1095.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted

It is not uncommon for the amount of medical and dental expenses shown on Schedule A to exceed the expenses that you directly entered. The Schedule A expenses will also include healthcare insurance premiums transferred from Forms SSA-1099, 1099-R, and 1095.

View solution in original post

v
Privacy Settings