DonFallon

How can I review the list of charitable donations I entered in my TurboTax filing for 2021?

There will be a Charitable Donation Worksheet for each charity entered in the program.  You will need to view/print/download the PDF of your filed 2021 online tax return using Print Center and the option for all worksheets.

To access your current year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2021 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

DonFallon

Thanks very much.  This is exactly what I needed to do.  Your answer was thorough, precise, easy to follow, and it worked!