hiiamesther

How can I leave US address fields blank since I'm gonna use foreign address box?

AnthonyC

Yes, but see this -

If you entered a Foreign Address and at one time had a US address in your information and are finding the US address remaining in the background during error check - Try these steps to resolve this issue - 

• Return to the My Info section and select the edit next to your mailing address
  • Change the mailing address drop-down box from Foreign address back to US address
  • You may see part of your US address still there (i.e City Name) - remove any US entries still present
  • Change the drop-down box back to Foreign address from US address
  • Reenter your current foreign address and continue to file your return

AnthonyC

Yes, but see this -