June 6, 2019 8:19 AM
You can delete job related expenses by deleting Form 2106 from your return.
- Login to your TurboTax Free Edition online account
- Click Take me to my return or Pick up where I left off
- Click Tax Tools (located in the left side bar), then Click Tools
- Click Delete A Form in the Tools Center pop up box
- Click Delete next to the Form 2106 in the Review Forms List Screen (you may have to scroll down).
You can edit job related expenses by following this TurboTax FAQ and clicking edit by any already existing entries for job related expenses.