Form 4684 is on my 2017 taxes for a laptop that was stolen in 2016. I did not add this, how do I take it off?

It's OK to delete forms that you know don't apply to your return, or are duplicated or blank.

Here's the general procedure for deleting unwanted forms, schedules, and worksheets in TurboTax Online:

1. Open your return in TurboTax. (To do this, sign in to TurboTax, and select the Take me to my return button.)
  2. In the left sidebar, select Tax ToolsTools.
  3. In the pop-up window Tool Center, choose Delete a form.
  4. Select Delete next to the form/schedule/worksheet and follow the onscreen instructions.

Windows Instructions

1. Switch to Forms mode.
  2. In the left pane, select the form you want to remove.
  3. After the form is generated in the right pane, click the Delete Form button at the bottom of the window.
  4. Follow any on-screen instructions to remove the form or forms.

Mac Instructions

1. Switch to Forms mode.
  2. In the left pane, select the form you want to remove (if you don't see it, click Open Form at the top).
  3. From the Forms menu, select Remove [form name].