Form 2106 AMT unacceptable value

Form 2106 AMT unacceptable value

I keep getting a check this entry saying that my AMT depreciation method of 200DB is incorrect and I need to remove the override! This was system automated and I have no clue how to fix it! HELP!

Form 2106 AMT unacceptable value

In my case I switched to forms view and found the form with the error. On Line 55 of the asset entry worksheet I did an override and changed the depreciation method from 200DB to 150DB and that cleared the error. I then saved the form and ran the final review. No errors! When I checked the asset entry worksheet the AMT method on line 55 of the worksheet was set to 200DB again. Must be a bug.

Form 2106 AMT unacceptable value

i have the same problem.  Any idea how to override the entry on the form? I tried to double click the 200DB but it did not allow me to change. thanks.

Form 2106 AMT unacceptable value

Form 2106 AMT unacceptable value