Form 2106 AMT unacceptable value

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep getting a check this entry saying that my AMT depreciation method of 200DB is incorrect and I need to remove the override! This was system automated and I have no clue how to fix it! HELP!
4 Replies

In my case I switched to forms view and found the form with the error. On Line 55 of the asset entry worksheet I did an override and changed the depreciation method from 200DB to 150DB and that cleared the error. I then saved the form and ran the final review. No errors! When I checked the asset entry worksheet the AMT method on line 55 of the worksheet was set to 200DB again. Must be a bug.

i have the same problem.  Any idea how to override the entry on the form? I tried to double click the 200DB but it did not allow me to change. thanks.

In my case I switched to forms view and found the form with the error. On Line 55 of the asset entry worksheet I did an override and changed the depreciation method from 200DB to 150DB and that cleared the error. I then saved the form and ran the final review. No errors! When I checked the asset entry worksheet the AMT method on line 55 of the worksheet was set to 200DB again. Must be a bug.

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings