Foreign earned income exemption. Where to do complete that?
If you are a US citizen or resident who earned wages overseas, enter your wages as foreign income. To enter foreign earned income and exclusion in TurboTax online program, go to:
1. After sign into your account, select Take me to my return
2. At the right upper corner, in the search box , type in foreign income and Enter
3. Select Jump to foreign income
4. Next screen, Did You Make Any Money Outside the United States? answer Yes
5. On screen, What Form(s) Was Foreign Income Reported On ?check the third box and continue to proceed
If you lived outside United States for at least 330 days during 12 consecutive months, you might be able to exclude your foreign income from your taxes. For more information, see See Foreign income and exclusion
Found what you need?Start my taxes
Already have an account? Sign In(4.6/5 | 291,310 reviews)
Still have questions?
Or browse the Forums