Solved: Do I need to provide any type of form or receipts for moving expenses and job expenses for W-2 Income while filing for federal tax?

ayalee01

Do I need to provide any type of form or receipts for moving expenses and job expenses for W-2 Income while filing for federal tax?

jerry2000
Alumni

When you e-file, you do not have to send such to the IRS. BUT, you must have the proof of all deductions and keep them in a safe place in case the IRS asks to see them. The IRS could ask you to provide proof of all deductions/expenses for at least 3 years after you file your tax return.

jerry2000
Alumni