riccap

Can I load turbotax on two computers in my house and file 5 federal returns from each one?

No.  The IRS limits the number of returns you can e-file each year to 5 per e-mail address.

Simple returns can be done using TT Online Free.  But are you a paid tax preparer?

riccap

I am not a paid tax preparer.  I am doing all of my families returns (dad, sister, son, daughter, niece, nephew, etc.) as a favor. Counting my own, I am doing 9 returns.  Can I do 5 returns on my computer with my email address and do the other 4 on my wife's computer and use her email address?

We don’t exactly know how the IRS enforces the 5 e-file limit, and it would not be appropriate for us to give instructions on how to bypass the regulation even if we did know.  It is partly email-based, but may have other components. You will just have to take your best shot. If you can’t e-file, you can print the remaining returns and mail them to the IRS and the states.