dbriles

Can I donate unused CFL bulbs?

Compact Flourescent Lightbulbs

Can I donate unused CFL bulbs?

You can take a tax deduction for any item donation that the charity accepts, as long as it is in good or better condition.  The value is the fair market price (such as, what the thrift store will charge customers for them).  You will need a receipt of course.  And if the item is not listed in ItsDeductible or if the value is wrong, you can make a custom item.

Can I donate unused CFL bulbs?

You should ask the charity if they will accept them.
pearse7

Can I donate unused CFL bulbs?

Goodwill accepted unused cfl's from me

Can I donate unused CFL bulbs?

rocketman262

Can I donate unused CFL bulbs?

I donated some new, in the original package cfl bulbs at my local Goodwill and they took them.

I took my used, even though they still worked, to Home Depot for recycle.

New LED bulbs have killed off demand for CFL bulbs which contain mercury and don't work well in cold temperatures.