Solved: Can I deduct travel exp's re: land mgt on behalf of living parent who can't travel due to poor health? Am her future estate's co-executor & land is in a different state.?

Can I deduct travel exp's re: land mgt on behalf of living parent who can't travel due to poor health? Am her future estate's co-executor & land is in a different state.?

No, if you are not currently acting as estate executor, you cannot deduct the expense.  Even after you are executor, this would be an expense of the estate, not you personally.