Solved: Can I deduct the cost of a new ceiling fan purchased for my home office if I am self employed and work exclusively from within that space?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can I deduct the cost of a new ceiling fan purchased for my home office if I am self employed and work exclusively from within that space?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 1

Can I deduct the cost of a new ceiling fan purchased for my home office if I am self employed and work exclusively from within that space?

Yes. You can deduct the full price of the ceiling fan in your home office work space.

Improvements that impact you work space and other areas of your home (such as a new cable line) are apportioned to the percentage of your home used for work.  

For more information, follow this link: Schedule C Instructions

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 1

Yes. You can deduct the full price of the ceiling fan in your home office work space.

Improvements that impact you work space and other areas of your home (such as a new cable line) are apportioned to the percentage of your home used for work.  

For more information, follow this link: Schedule C Instructions

View solution in original post

Privacy Settings