Can I claim my new car registration for tags, tax and title on my taxes? I live in Oklahoma.

Car registration fees can be deductible as personal property taxes in certain states.  In order to be deductible, the fees must be charged based on the value of the property (car) and not other methods such as weight, size, or age.  You must also have ownership of the property and it must be assessed on an annual basis.

See Are My Car Registration Fees Deductible? for more information and examples.

Unfortunately, Oklahoma is not on the list of states where their car registration fees meet the definition of a personal property tax

But, if you just purchased a new vehicle, then you may be able to claim any sales taxes paid on the purchase as a sales tax deduction.  However, you can only use one of the sales tax deduction or the state and local income tax deduction.