proudnana2015

Can I claim light bill, water bill and auto insurance on my taxes since they aren't in my name but I pay them from my bank account

I pay the light bill, water bill and auto insurance for my boyfriend from my bank account but the utilities are in his name not mine

No, these are not tax deductible.  Paying for things for your boyfriend is a gift, and gifts to individuals are not deductible.

jerry2000
Alumni

None of that is deductible. Personal living expenses are not deductible.
Hal_Al

Personal living expenses are not deductible. There are a couple of exceptions, mortgage interest and real estate tax. But, even then, to get the deduction you must not only pay them; you must be legally obligated to pay them.