Solved: As a Shipt grocery deliverer, would I be considered as having "actively participated in this work"?

As a Shipt grocery deliverer, would I be considered as having "actively participated in this work"?

Yes.  As a sole proprietor, active participation means that you performed the work that you were in business of doing.  You didn't simply invest in someone doing the work, but you were involved in producing the income.  The reason why this is important is that if your activity suffered a loss, your loss could be limited if you are not an active participant.  But, since you were doing the delivery work, then you actively participated.