Solved: Another thing to check...some people were using an...

I enter a donation and press enter and the "circle" just goes round and round forever and it doesn't enter. It doesn't do that on my laptop.

If they are different browsers...use the same one used on the computer that worked

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Another thing to check...some people were using an OLD login site that no longer works well..use this site  to log in.

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/itsdeductible/">https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxe...>

We saw similar with another question and it was due to our internet connection. Hope this is helpful.