Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Add donation to the salvation army

I added charity, but could not add donation items

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

From your list of charitable contributions, there is a blue box near the bottom right that says "add new donation."  Click on that box and you can choose to start a new donation with the charity of your choice and date.  Once that is done it will take you to the page where you can add the donated items.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Get out of ItsDeductible...close your browser, then use the following site (below) to log in.  Some people are using an old login site where item donations won't "take"..  

........if it works, get rid of that old bookmarked login
........if it doesn't work, try it again but use Edge or IE11

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/itsdeductible/">https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxe...>
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

This is [removed].  Why did you "fix" something that was already working fine?  Get a life.

From your list of charitable contributions, there is a blue box near the bottom right that says "add new donation."  Click on that box and you can choose to start a new donation with the charity of your choice and date.  Once that is done it will take you to the page where you can add the donated items.

I have the same problem.  VERY frustrating.

yohnsen

no it dont

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies