Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

singletim

2023 Donations Disappeared

Thousands of dollars worth of 2023 donations have disappeared. There seems to be now way to remedy this. Where can I find help for this? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Can you give us more information? Did you enter donations and now don't see them? Also include which version of TurboTax you are using.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
singletim

I entered my donations with value at itsdeductible online. I did it the same as I have for years. They were all there. Then I got a message saying something like donation values have been updated (not verbatim).  There are still donations when I go to my account on Itsdeductible but only one of them valued at about $802. Please help me find the rest of my donations? Thank you. Tim [removed for privacy]

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

I have some things for you to try. 

First, make sure you are using the same account and log in information. I would log completely out and then log back in, just to eliminate that as a problem.

Second, since ItsDeductible was going to be discontinued this year and then that decision changed, there may be a way to access the classic version. This could be no longer available, but it is worth a try.  If you would like to access the classic version of ItsDeductible, please follow these steps:

1. Click this link: https://itsdeductibleonline.intuit.com/Logout.htm
  2. The page will show that you are logged out. At the top of the page is a small sign-in button
  3. Click sign-in and use your ItsDeductible login credentials to get access to the classic version of your account.
  4. Bookmark the page.

And finally, in case I am misunderstanding and you are seeing the missing information once you import into TurboTax, this link will help you understand why.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies