Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

1116 Sch B not printing right in TT Business

For TT Business in the 1041 Trust return, Schedule B for Form 1116 is not printing any numbers on Line 1 of Page 2.  The numbers are entered on the sheet in the program.  They are just not printing.  See attached copy of a printout (column xii should have a 6 on Line 1).  Page 1 appears to be printing correctly.  It is just Page 2 that has this problem.

1116schb.png

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

@mtp79  Mine is doing that too!  Looks like TurboTax was expecting its users to beta-test this update.  I hope they get it fixed soon.  Beneficiaries need their K-1's!  

@99sc2   I hope they get this fixed soon.  A TurboTax support person told me that Schedule B has not been released yet.  I said "What do you mean?  It's available in my software, so someone at TurboTax released it."  I just hope that e-filing with Schedule B works.  

@mtp79   Mine still isn't working either.  I hope they have an update soon.  We pay a lot for TurboTax Business.

@99sc2   I'm hoping for an update tomorrow.  TT Business has had an update released every Friday in March so far.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies