Solved: You can enter your WI withholdings from Form PW-1 ...

E13

I received a K-1 (Form 1041) from Wisconsin, and have had money already withheld for me via Form PW-1. I am an out of state resident. Where do I enter this information?

I have already had Wisconsin taxes withheld, and have received a Wisconsin form PW-1, however, I don't see anywhere to enter that information.

At the current moment, I owe WI taxes according to TurboTax, however, with the money already withheld, I should be getting a refund.

DS30

You can enter your WI withholdings from Form PW-1 as an state estimated tax payment for 2016.

If you do not have a specific date when these WI taxes were withheld, just choose the 4th quarter,WI from the dropdown menu and change the date to 12/31/2016 then enter the amount

Once you have signed into your TurboTax Account (for TurboTax Online sign-in, click Here), select "Take Me To My Return" and type "estimated tax payments" in the search bar then select "jump to estimated tax payments". This will take you to the Other Income Taxes section 

Alternatively, to enter your state income taxes in TurboTax Online or Desktop, please follow these steps:

1. Once you are in your tax return, click on the “Federal Taxes” tab ("Personal" tab in TurboTax Home & Business)
  2. Next click on “Deductions & Credits”
  3. Next click on "jump to full list" or “I’ll choose what I work on”
  4. Scroll down the screen until to come to the section “Estimates and Other Taxes Paid ”
  5. Select "Other Income Taxes" and start (or update).

DS30

2. Next click on “Deductions & Credits”