Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When will 2021 New Jersey Individual tax forms be available for viewing and printing?

I have completed and e-filed my New Jersey return and still am getting a message indicating that New Jersey forms are not available yet to view/print as of 02/11/2022 for the 2021 tax year
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

32 Replies

When will 2021 New Jersey Individual tax forms be available for viewing and printing?

New Jersey forms availability table can be viewed at the link below.

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_nj_online_individual.html

molpa3
Returning Member

Sorry but this is not correct answer I can not print out simple  return with forms which are available on the list

You might want to contact Support.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

I have the same issue.  with TT advising not to file because the NJ Business 1 Form is not yet ready.  But it is on the NJ Treasury site and now your referenced link shows TT availability 2/17.   This is very disappointing.

TurboTax is experiencing a delay in making state forms available.

molpa3
Returning Member

Spend 1 hour on phone. Did not receive any support on this issue. Told to hang until 2/17 for all forms to be available. I think this is b..., TT do not have answer and just staling customers

beth515

when can i review my nj tax return

molpa3
Returning Member

what point to show list of the available  NJ forms. if main forms NJ - 1040 page 1 and 2 for resident return available on the list but not available to print. Today already 2/12 and nobody is saying when we can file NJ return

frisky2829
Returning Member

New Jersey returns will be ready for printing on February 17, 2022.

frisky2829
Returning Member

You will be able to file on February 17, 2022.

Please be aware that, in general, NJ must approve TT's versions (programming) of its forms before they can be released.

DmitriyI

It is Feb 15 2022 and it says: 

It looks like your form 'Form NJ-1040 P1' isn’t available to Print

You are trying to print New Jersey form which is not yet finalized. So, it is unavailable for print.

Really? 

The form is NJ-1040

It’s now 2/17 and the forms are still not ready. When will this be resolved so we can conclude our tax filings???

It is early in the day on 2/17/2022. Updates are typically released later in the day or evening.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies