qianyiwen

What information on CA schedule k-1 (568) should be used on California individual tax return (540)?

Normally,  it works like this: You enter the Federal K-1 in the Federal taxes tab. Then, when you get to the State return, the program asks you if you got a State K-1, and then guides you through the process. 

TerryA

Do you have a matching federal 1065 K-1?
zefei-xuan

Yes, I have.

TerryA

In TT/Calif, use the partnership K-1 worksheet to enter any Calif amount that is different from the corresponding federal amount. If all the amounts are the same for Calif then you don't have to do anything.
zefei-xuan

I was request to file an individual tax return for 2013 from California franchise tax board, since the board has got the partnership return but not the partner's individual one. I did not have any other income source so I left the tax return undone in 2013. Can I file back my 2013 personal tax return online using Turbotax products? And which product is best for me (married filing separately, some bank interest income, no w-2, be a partner in a partnership, no other investments, no rental income, etc) ?
ebrown009

TT is absolute garbage if you have a CA schedule K-1.  They shouldn't be charging $45 for a CA download when the ability to input a CA K-1 and prepare my CA individual return is impossible.  I hate TT.