Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone with a ddd for 2019 taxes

Im sorry but if one more person copies and pastes the useless info that is on the its website I am going to lose my entire mind. stop it. for the love
gnr122017

@cakesntae531 the only reason I did that is because if what it has to say if you read it it says on February 23 they will update anyone with child credit and eitc with that said that's the reason why I haven't seen any updates on my wmr as of now but more then likely will in the next couple of hours or at least by Saturday

Plenty of l that have those credits got their money this week so thats not accurate ..
gnr122017

Well not anyone that I know everyone that's filled the same is still waiting so hopefully will get some updates soon

I follow different threads on here and ppl who had the path message w me are posting updates and some ppl got theirs on Wednesday

TRANSCRIPTS updated for the weeklies I had cycle code 20190405 and just updated on my transcripts with a ddd of 2/27. WMR is not updated yet and probably won't till Saturday but a DDD on your transcripts is what you want to see. FINALLY

Update filed both federal and state on 1/28 fed got accepted on 1/28 state (va) was accepted 1/31... stayed on path message until Feb 15 but could order transcripts the 1st week of Feb but no 846 code... earlier this week checked va wmr for state got dd of 2/28 .. on today I checked federal wmr still saying processing but finally my transcript has code 846 with dd of 2/27.. wmr should update overnight for me to show me date but if not I finally have date on my transcript

Oh my cycle code was 20190505 with Feb 18 processing date..
scampbe9

Nothing I hope it comes tomorrow
gnr122017

DDD Feb/27
gnr122017

Updated this morning
scampbe9

Yess me too 2/27 got out the shower and started moonwalking I’m rich hahaha

I filed on the 7th of Feb accepted the 8th no change until I just checked right now Sat the 23 at 1:25pm and bars moved to approved and to be in my account by the 27th!!!!
redd390

I filed on the feb 5 mine change today as well to approve
scampbe9

When will it be deposit on our netspend that day because some accounts load 2 days advance
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies