Solved: This is my first time filing taxes in the state of Florida - I still have my Illinois drivers license, and I do not have an Florida ID. Do I need to do anything?

This is my first time filing taxes in the state of Florida - I still have my Illinois drivers license, and I do not have an Florida ID. Do I need to do anything?

If you do not have a business or rental real estate with assets in Florida, you do not need to prepare or file the Florida return in TurboTax.

You should be presented with an opportunity to skip the Florida tangible personal property tax return if you have no tangible personal property to report. 

If you lived part of the year in Illinois, you may need to file a part-year return with that state.