The state of PA is saying I owe them taxes for 2015. I did no live in PA. I did my taxes through turbo tax and I have the documents to prove it.

Did you WORK in PA during that year, by chance?  Did an employer report earnings for PA to the state?

You owe PA tax and must file a PA state return, if you have PA source income. It does not matter where you live**.

The general rule is: your report all your income on your home state return, even the income earned out of state. You file a non-resident state return for the state you worked in and pay tax to that state. Your home state will give you a credit, or partial credit, for what you paid the non-resident state.

** The exception is if you work in PA, but live in a "reciprocal" state ( Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Virginia, DC or West Virginia).  

No PA state taxes are withheld or due and you do not normally need to file a return for PA. But  your home state will tax you on your PA income.

If PA state taxes were mistakenly withheld, you then have to file a return, for the PA, to get a refund. Your home state will not give you a credit. You should ask your employer to stop withholding so you don't have to file a PA return every year.