The radio button next to "Does your mortgage inter...

The radio button next to "Does your mortgage interest need to be limited" is denoted as yes, but there's no reason it should be. Any idea what might have triggered this?

I have mortgage interest.  My loan is well under the $750k max.

This is a known issue, and TurboTax is working on a solution.  I'll add your post to the list for notification of a workaround or when the issue has been resolved.

So sorry for the difficulty.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

I've just learned of this TurboTax FAQ offering you an opportunity to sign up for email notifications when this issue is resolved.

Why is my home mortgage interest being limited?