turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

The original question about not being able to post was resolved, but It seems that the desktop version does not let transmit returns (requiring an edit) but gives an option to mail. Does this still mean my audit subscription would hold? Addition: resolved, there was an error Ithe way I was entering

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

The original question about not being able to post was resolved, but It seems that the desktop version does not let transmit returns (requiring an edit) but gives an option to mail. Does this still mean my audit subscription would hold? Addition: resolved, there was an error Ithe way I was entering

Post what?  A question?  You just did.  Try again.

Over the weekend, I had trouble with Firefox and Chrome in that opening the Editor to try to reply to a post caused a runaway script. Eventually you are asked if you want to stop the script (or wait it out); for both Firefox and Chrome, if you said "stop", then when you hit the Post button, nothing got posted.

I was forced to use Microsoft Edge, because while it also reported on the runaway script, when I stopped it, it allowed me to post my answer. Very frustrating, but it appears that they have fixed it now (I am doing this reply from Firefox, which would not have worked this last weekend).

They just finally fixed the forum this morning 7/23.  There was a problem since 7/19.  I could only post from my iPad.

Sorry, mistyped, removing the question
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies