State tax not received

State tax not received

My state is sending a request about not receiving my state taxes, I filled through turbotax. 

State tax not received

Your own bank or credit card records are your only proof that you paid your state tax due.  Do you have those records?  Hope you did not think a federal refund paid the state, since that is impossible.

Your state tax due cannot be paid from your federal refund.

It is not possible to pay your state tax due from your federal refund, nor is it possible to pay a federal tax due from a state refund.  The federal and state treasuries are completely separate from each other.  You may have seen a TurboTax summary of your federal and state amounts that confused you into thinking one was “paying” the other.  It is not.  If you have federal tax due you can pay by mailing your payment, having the payment taken out of a designated bank account, or you can pay directly on the IRS website.  You must pay your state tax due using the state’s preferred method of receiving payment.  For most states that will be by making a payment to the state’s own tax website, or by mailing a check or money order.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900884-what-are-my-options-for-getting-my-state-refund-or-for-pay...

State tax not received

I filed my taxes early . I was expected to receive both by 01/30/2020. I still have not received my state only my federal 

State tax not received

State tax not received

You need to contact your state department to find out what is going on. Here is a link to all states since you did not mention one.Turbo Tax only files the return. The state processes your forms and refunds any money due or takes any that is obligated elsewhere.