State tax due Massachusetts

State tax due Massachusetts

If I have a certain amount due in Massachusetts how do I pay it? The summary PDF of my return says that that page is "Form not Final, do not File". Do I have to wait for a physical notice at my address or do I just go ahead and pay? If I have to pay how do I do so?

State tax due Massachusetts

Take me to 2015 state tax

State tax due Massachusetts

@tpeacock8 You are posting to a year old thread and asking for something not even related to the thread....
Do you mean you need to file a 2015 state tax return?  Or are you looking for your previously filed 2015 return?  Did you use online software or desktop software?

State tax due Massachusetts

I would like my previously filed 2015 state tax return. If not I need to file my 2015 state tax return

State tax due Massachusetts

Need to send copy of 2015 state tax return to state examiner.

State tax due Massachusetts

Log onto your TT account and open your 2015 return. The state return is in the same 2015 file as Federal.  Just keep scrolling  down, past some worksheets,

State tax due Massachusetts

Not looking to pay any tax need copy of my completed 2015 state 1040ez done

State tax due Massachusetts

Just follow the instructions I just gave you.

State tax due Massachusetts

For your convenience you can pay your Massachusetts taxes due directly on the https://www.mass.gov/dor/  website http://www.mass.gov/dor/individuals/filing-and-payment-information/payment-options/.

Please reply below if you additional assistance.