Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

State filing does not work

I have uninstalled TT Home and Business and reinstalled it several times in the past week on my Dell desktop using Windows 10 via purchased disk.  After completing my Federal portion I start State. I click on start which brings up a screen that says Lets Download and install your state. Click on ok and a screen shows getting your state., then a screen appears that my software is up to date. I installed TT Home and Business and it came with one state Free. I have contacted your customer service and they in link their screen to mine and saw what was happening. The customer service rep said that she would contact  a software technician to look at the problem. So far not response fro TT. This is really frustrating and maybe I need to look at a different manufacturer of tax software.

Whats up

Frustrated Customer

Robert

[email address removed]

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Did your issue get resolved? If not, please contact TurboTax Customer service, again.  

Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Rappster

You know if I would have thought that customer service knew anything about this software, we could have are taxes done and filed.  Instead here we are trying to understand how to repair a purchased TT software that obviously does NOT function as advertised.  How long till a fix is done.  Would someone, anybody reply when they solve state filing as well as e-filing.

Dan

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies