mburdette06

So i filed my west virginia taxes in late January via TurboTax, the refund was accepted a day or so later. I got a letter in the mail today 3/14 saying i get nothing?

CarolynM

The state of West Virginia Department of Revenue has changed something after TurboTax filed your taxes with the agency.

You need to call 304-558-3333 or 800-982-8297 to find out why they adjusted your refund. They must give you a specific reason and allow you to dispute their calculations.

If you have questions after speaking with them, post another question on this forum.

CarolynM