turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rbaierwa

I have never received a separate NJ homestead rebate application despite qualifying based on income requirements and filing Fed and NJ 1040 with Turbo tax.How do I get it

I am trying to find out how to get a NJ Homestead Rebate application. I have never received one despite qualifying based on income and the other requirements starting in 2015. The NJ web sites run me in circles and the application copy they give on the site is from 2003. I have filed the Fed and NJ 1040 and all other forms through Turbo Tax for the last 7+ years. I read that the application deadline for the 2015 NJ Homestead Rebate was Nov 15, 2017. So I am hoping I have time to get the 2016 and 2017 applications submitted. OR were they automatically submitted by Turbo Tax?

Thank you. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I have never received a separate NJ homestead rebate application despite qualifying based on income requirements and filing Fed and NJ 1040 with Turbo tax.How do I get it

Do you own a home in NJ?

Since this is not an income tax form, TT does not support it.

You should have received a green and white form in the mail from NJ. Call NJ if you did not.

• Call the Homestead Benefit Hotline at 1-888-238-1233 to request a paper application. Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. except on State holidays.

http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/hremail.shtml

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies