turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Schedules with State Tax Return

The signature page of my state return (WI) states to include Federal Tax Return and schedules with my return.  Is this something new??? 

I normally just include pages 1 and 2 of my Federal Tax Return.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Yes, this is new as many States have instituted this as well. I live in RI and they are also requiring this. The biggest reason for this is for them (their Dept. of Revenue) to further ensure your Federal Return has been processed. Having said that, please note that the IRS is not yet accepting for processing until February 12th so your State (WI) follows suit with that. Not all States have finalized all forms hence why States, for the most part, are aiming for the 12th as well but not earlier.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Yes, this is new as many States have instituted this as well. I live in RI and they are also requiring this. The biggest reason for this is for them (their Dept. of Revenue) to further ensure your Federal Return has been processed. Having said that, please note that the IRS is not yet accepting for processing until February 12th so your State (WI) follows suit with that. Not all States have finalized all forms hence why States, for the most part, are aiming for the 12th as well but not earlier.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies