turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

strange message = Please verify the social security number, refund amount and tax year entered and retry.

Hi There every year I post for my son  he got his  Fed IRS Refund within  18 days of filing.  Now the State of Ga Refund  is another story and the state of Georgia For some reason the State of Georgia system is  responding " Please verify the social security number refund amount tax year entered  and retry... What is going on ?   its 6/28/2021  have anyone else gotten this message when trying to find out the  refund status?  what is going on?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

strange message = Please verify the social security number, refund amount and tax year entered and retry.

This message means you made a typo.

Type more carefully the requested information.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

This message means you made a typo.

Type more carefully the requested information.

you are  100% correct and I fixed it  now it is saying  processing I called and was on hold  3++ hours    I never  thought Georgia would hold  tax payers up like this  ..  Fed and State Taxes was filed  5/15/21   and  the Feds return came by month end    however   state is dragging their heels    extremely unfortunate --- The Feds    did the right thing this time  and made  this process sweet however   The State of Ga  is Bitter Sweet.  filed adn accepted  5/15  its  10/06/2021   still waiting on refund...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies