turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

In Missouri does anyone else have the non resident form there waiting on to file state? Will Turbo Tax get this form or how will I get this form so I can file my state taxes?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
KatrinaB48
Expert Alumni

In Missouri does anyone else have the non resident form there waiting on to file state? Will Turbo Tax get this form or how will I get this form so I can file my state taxes?

Yes, TurboTax will update the software to include the non-resident form when it is available. You will just need to log in and finish filing your state return. The form you are referring to is most likely, Form MO-CR, Credit for Income Taxes Paid to Other States. This form and all the other Missouri forms will be finalized on 01/30/2020. Please view the Missouri Forms Availability page for more information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Ray008

Hi, I download MO state tax return on my computer, however, no tax paid to other state part, (MO-CR form), is there anything wrong? Could you tell me how to input the information? Thanks !

Ray008

Hi, I don't have MO-CR in my turbo tax, after I click "Tax paid to other state", the first question is "Any Missouri income tax payment? (MO-2NR/2ENT?)", there is no place to input the other states taxes. Thanks.

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

If you are not seeing the Tax paid to other state form, review your input in this order to make sure that the MO-CR is being generated:

1. Check My Info. Here are the steps to get there in TurboTax
    1. From the let menu, select My Info
    2. Edit your name (and any spouse listed) to check what your state of residence is and what other states you lived or worked in
  2. Go to the State section and re-run the interview
    1. From the left men, select State
    2. Continue
    3. Add or Edit Missouri 
    4. You will get to the Out of State Tax Credit during the interview

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies