turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I'm filing my Ohio State Taxes, on the review it tells me form SD100 needs a School District Number, I put in 3105 the number for the Winton Woods CSD, it won't take it?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

I'm filing my Ohio State Taxes, on the review it tells me form SD100 needs a School District Number, I put in 3105 the number for the Winton Woods CSD, it won't take it?

Go back into your state input section.

Click Edit under the section for the school district taxes.  Instead of typing your code in, try selecting the word school district in blue as shown in the sample below.  This may clear up the issue and allow you to proceed with your return.

OH school district selection

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
nalla320

I have the same problem an OH school district code.  Won't accept code, can't proceed.  Clicking on the blue link does not solve the problem as my school district is not listed.  Big fail. 

MT63
Returning Member

I have the same issue too, not sure how to proceed. Its not accepting even though i entered correct school district number

PattiF
Expert Alumni

You may live in a district that does not have a School District Tax. To clarify your information, what is your school district number?

MT63
Returning Member

2104 is my school district number

LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

I could not locate School District Number 2104 on the Summary of School District Income Tax Election Results. Districts that are taxed at a 0% rate are not listed.

Please use the The Ohio School District Tax Finder and enter your home address. If it is listed at a 0% tax rate, you should not file a School District tax return and should delete your school district tax return.

To remove the school district tax return, please follow these steps:

1. Open your tax return.
  2. Click on Tools.
  3. Click on Delete a Form
  4. Scroll down to your state forms and look for the SD-100 and click Delete.

@MT63

Tried this method but TT still keeps asking for a school district number. It won't accept the one I have entered for many years. The district I live in isn't listed in the table of Ohio school districts in TT but it is displayed when I search the Ohio State site for the school district for my address.

LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

You could be having issue with your school district number if you are located in a non-taxable district. If the district's income tax rate is 0.00%, the form does not need to be filed

To delete your school district tax return, please follow these steps:

1. Open your tax return.
  2. Click on Tools.
  3. Click on Delete a Form
  4. Scroll down to your state forms and look for the SD-100 and click Delete

@Frank333

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies