turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am waiting for the California Individual Forms, Schedule CA, California Adjustments, I don't believe I have any, can you override turbotax to submit my state return?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
AmyC
Expert Alumni

I am waiting for the California Individual Forms, Schedule CA, California Adjustments, I don't believe I have any, can you override turbotax to submit my state return?

It is not possible to override the Turbo Tax program for a customer. Turbo Tax programmers work hard to ensure accuracy.

As soon as a form is released by CA, Turbo Tax works quickly to make it available for you. This year, there will be several unsupported forms. CA forms that are unsupported for e-file this year  

If the form is not yet available, patience is required. If you have an unsupported schedule in your return, you can usually still file by printing and mailing.

If you need more help, please reply and clarify your situation.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
c19tiaroin
Returning Member

Are all of the ca tax forms released to turbo tax for 2020

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

No, not all of them. Please view this link for further details.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
c19tiaroin
Returning Member

Why does not turbo tax deluxe say this I was done and say "0" refund I new their was a problem Turbo tax shows all SW up to date

c19tiaroin
Returning Member

Why does Turbo tax, not say that their is California tax forms to be released. Instead all it says is software up-to-date.

Irene2805
Expert Alumni

When TurboTax says that the software is "up to date."   It means that your version contains all the forms are available at this time.  Certain federal and state forms have not yet been finalized.  If your return contains one of these forms you will not be able to file your return until the form is ready.  

For current information on forms availability please click on the applicable link below:

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies