derymarc2

no option for my Health insurance from my employer on Schedule 1099 HC form

I live in MA. and I just received my 1099 HC from my insurance co. The 1099 HC form on turbotax does not give me an option to fill out. Just mentions medicare, Va. other government programs. Anyone have any ideas on how to get pass this.

MayaD

The 1099-HC form is a Massachusetts document which is a proof of health insurance coverage for MA adult residents. You do not need to file Form 1099-HC.

On your federal return you will answer that you have insurance and it is not through a marketplace plan. Use form 1099-HC to complete a new Schedule HC form with your MA residential tax form.

MayaD