Moved two towns over during covid is there anyway ...

breeross17

Moved two towns over during covid is there anyway I can change my address and have my returns sent there

TomD8

For your federal taxes, see this:  https://www.irs.gov/faqs/irs-procedures/address-changes

Go to your state's tax website for your state change of address instructions.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**

And make sure you have filled out all the forms with the post office for mail to be forwarded to you new address.

fanfare

The Post Office will take care of your forwarding needs until Trump succeeds in shutting them down.