ksaito1

MN Renter's credit

There is a discrepancy between the Minnesota Department of Revenue site and TurboTax for the maximum household income to be eligible for the renter's credit. Is the one in TurboTax the correct value? The MN Department of Revenue site states the maximum income is $63,340; however, TurboTax states the maximum is $62340. Thank you for the assistance.

Kat

MN Renter's credit

Thank you for pointing this out!  I've reported this possible error to TurboTax Moderators for further investigation!  Someone will post back here for you when we know more.  Again, thank you!

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
Anonymous
Not applicable

MN Renter's credit

Hello @ksaito1 

I'd like to help fix this discrepancy however I do need your help. Could you provide a screenshot of where you are seeing the amount of $62,340 within TurboTax?

Thank you!