turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Massachusetts Schedule INC

Hello! I just seen this for the first time today while attempting to do my own taxes on turbotax..states all other forms needed for Mass will be available on the 30th of January 2020. So you are basically saying once the 30th come I can e-file with no problem?

AlexanderS08
Expert Alumni

You are correct.  The Massachusetts forms for both e-filing and paper filing will be available on January 30, 2020. Here is a link that shows the forms will be available on the 30th.

MA Forms Availability

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
CrystalMY

Does this hold true for “Schedule INC, Forms W-2 and 1099 Information Schedule.” I ask because the website says it’s not supported for e-filing  

But it is blocking me from efiling its telling me to mail it in and I want to efile

AmyC
Expert Alumni

I see where direct deposit of a refund is not yet supported along with many other forms. Here is the link to MI forms availability.

Some forms will not be supported and those must be mailed in. Yours sounds very straightforward. You can mail now or wait patiently. 

What is this? 

MaryK4
Expert Alumni

The MA Sch INC is an information form related to MA state income withholdings.

@Jenngrehan

KadinG
Returning Member

Do I need this form to e file? It say it's unsupported? I've read several places it's not needed, but want to make sure as I don't want my Mass to get rejected. TIA

Kadin

105kg
Returning Member

So it is showing that will be un-e-filable even if we won't need it?

Although it is not e-filable, it will not block me from e-filing once everything else is available tomorrow?

Thank you! 

I do not understand why I am getting this message. It is telling me the form will not be available and that it is not available for e-file at all.

Please advise. 

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

That Massachusetts Schedule INC is not available until 01/30/2020. It cannot be electronically filed so you will need to mail it in. When you complete your Turbo Tax return, Turbo Tax will give you instructions on where and how to mail this form.  

So is this Schedule INC a form that MA delivers behind the scene or mails directly to the taxpayer's home? I have never heard of this in the past and have been using TurboTax for years.

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

No this is a form that is actually generated in your return.  It is automatically generated if you have a W2 and have withholding taken from your wages paid.

Lena629

Why is this happening for state and how is their responses on this website for January 28th if it’s only January 27? How are people replying jan28th if today is. January 27th

Lena629

This has never happened ever and I’ve been filing with turbo tax for years.so now all of a sudden this year everyone has to nails in their state returns? Knowing that it could take months to receive anything by mail especially with the IRS. So nobody knows when it will be available to efile?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies