svsousa

MA resident but work in RI. RI was submitted by e-file but must mail the MA. Why are RI forms in my MA form I printed. Should I be sending the RI form with MA?

DanielV01

Yes, you need to mail them in.  Massachusetts needs proof of what you are claiming in Rhode Island to process the credit you claim for taxes paid to Rhode Island.

hbl3973

svsousa,

No, the MA NR/PY instructions do not say anything about including a copy of other state returns with your MA income tax return. 

TurboTax is just printing all your state tax returns.  In any event, you should _always_ make a printed or PDF copy of your returns even if you e-file.  Just in case!