Expert Alumni

State tax filing

Yes, you need to mail them in.  Massachusetts needs proof of what you are claiming in Rhode Island to process the credit you claim for taxes paid to Rhode Island.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"