5pectre

Kentucky Tax Liability

Turbo Tax is asking for my 2019 Kentucky Tax Liability and I no longer have my 2019 returns, is there another way to find the information or can I leave it blank or enter zero? What will happen if I enter zero, since I have lived and worked in Kentucky for many years?

ThomasM125

Kentucky Tax Liability

That might be asked to see if you are subject to a penalty for late payment of tax. The penalty would be calculated based on your prior year's income tax. If so, it probably won't matter since the state will have that information and calculate the penalty regardless of what you enter.

ThomasM125

Kentucky Tax Liability