Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

It's been weeks - when will PA Schedule D TP be fixed?

For nearly a month I, along with many other Pennsylvanians, have been receiving an error on the website preventing us from filing our PA taxes. The error: "Schedule D TP: Net cap gain/loss We're still working on PA Schedule D for returns with great than 100 capital gain transactions. You'll need to get an update before you file your return in order to ensure that all of the calculations are correct. To receive an update, select Check for Updates from the online menu to connect to our website."

We keep getting the runaround from Turbo Tax whenever we contact customer support. Feb. 18th we were told it would be fixed in 48 hours. Then Feb. 21st they said a ticket was never filed, they'd file one now, check back in 48 hours. Then on Feb. 23, I was told a ticket was JUST submitted, a week should be "plenty of time" to fix the issue. In between, others have told me they've received all kinds of nonsensical responses from Turbo Tax. And still, we wait. Turbo Tax, can you give us a straight answer? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

63 Replies

Waiting for resolution…..any updates

I am experiencing the same exact issue. I have called TurboTax customer service 3 times and no one even knows this is an issue. They marked the issue solved on the other forum but it is not solved. TurboTax you have some serious explaining to do. I have to file taxes, but your software I paid for is not allowing me to properly. We have over 100 transactions. Get us a way to file properly ASAP! I am so frustrated with TurboTax. We need to engage on Twitter as well, since support is turning a blind eye. Someone PLEASE HELP!

Same issue here. Really need TT tech Team to let us know when this issue can be fixed. 

Imagine if they are this bad with support I doubt any of their other products (audit guarantee, audit defense) would be worth a penny!

I got 3 diff answers the last go sent me a link he found on here so I know they have no clue how to fix it. Was told today 2 weeks

And when I try to just file the federal it won’t transmit i dont know WTH they r doing

We need to get a serious manager involved to get us real answers. We can’t keep waiting on random days some customer service rep makes up to get us off the phone. We have a deadline to file these and if we can’t do it through your service we need to know so we have enough time to prepare elsewhere!

beneej

I'm having the same issue with the "CD" version. Need a patch ASAP

Same here!

The issue still persists argh turbotax please give us a statement!

Same here.  Have been trying to file for 2 weeks.

Are there any members from the Turbo Tax team that moderates these discussions? 

I started a previous thread and am one of the several customers in need of assistance which TurboTax seems to not be delivering.  They need to fix this problem immediately.  I'm looking forward to next year and a new service.

This error still occurs.

When I check for updates it says that I am up to date...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies