I worked in 2 different states last year. One of the states does not have any numbers in boxes 1-15. It says I cannot e-file now. Anything I can do?

IF it was for the same employer, you are supposed to include both states on ONE software W-2 form. 

The extra paper one with the boxes 1-6 blank is just a filing copy for that state if you happen to mail that sate's taxes in to that state.

Delete the extra W-2 in the software and edit the main one to Add Another Row down in the state section to put in that second state.    

But...you should have something  15-thru-17 for that extra state...if it was an income-taxing state

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*