noumanshakur

I recieved form 1099G from comptroller of maryland

I recieved form 1099G from Comptroller of Maryland, after I had eFiled my taxes..
JohnW222

You may need to amend your return to include your Form 1099-G data -- it depends on what information is included on the form.

To see whether you'll need to amend your return to include the 1099-G, please see the TurboTax article What Is a 1099-G Tax Form?.

Also see the TurboTax Help article "How to amend (change or correct) a return you already filed" for instruction on how to amend your previously-filed tax return, if it's necessary.

If you have e-filed your tax return and need to change the information on the tax return, you'll need to wait for the tax return to either be accepted or rejected by the IRS.

If the tax return is rejected, then you can make your changes and re-file the tax return.

If the tax return is accepted, then you will have to amend the tax return to make your changes.

noumanshakur

thank you! the forms is mentions the state tax refund I received in 2018.. and my state and federal taxes returns are already accepted..