di_c0a8f21000034

I received VA Beneficiary Schedule 770-VK-1. Where are amounts under Additions, #4, and Subtractions, #8 entered on VA 760?

If you entered a K-1 on your federal return (1040), and the Federal Distribution Percentage and Federal Net Income are the only items reported on the VK-1, there is no need to enter anything in your Virginia return.  All the necessary information will flow through from the federal K-1.

di_c0a8f21000034

Doesn't answer my question. As previously stated, I have items under "additions", #4, and "subtractions", #8.  Where to put these in VA return? or perhaps they belong somewhere in fed return and will flow over to VA return??

It may be best for you to talk in real time to TT Customer Support . They can even screen share with you if necessary to see what is going on.    
Here's how to be assigned a phone number to the proper department at TT Customer Support during the business hours shown below (it will not display when they are closed).

1) Go to <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/">https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/</a>
2) Choose the product platform you are using.
3)  Ask a question or keywords without quotes, and Submit.
4)  On next page, skip the suggested articles if they don't help.
5) Scroll down, and you should be able to enter the Support module to get a phone number. (That will be grayed out when they are closed).