I owe Alabama state taxes & chose to have it d...

I owe Alabama state taxes & chose to have it direct debited from my account but can’t remember which day I picked. The day is not listed in the paperwork help

When you print your paperwork, it will be on your Electronic Filing Instructions for you 2019 Alabama Tax Return.  That is the cover sheet with the the TurboTax check mark icon.  

You don't have to actually print the pages. Log into your account and say you want to print and the forms will pop up on your screen for the preview. Printing your tax return and keeping it safe is always a good idea.