hunnybuns2009

I'm doing my 2020 return. In Utility Expenses, it's asking me for 2019 information, and shows 2018 next to that! Why?

This is my home office expense section.  I have a screenshot of what it's doing, if that is helpful.
AmyC

The program uses old information until the federal and state update a form. Then, when the new form is incorporated, things update. They work on forms from most common to least common. See Federal form availability for expected release dates. Once released, we work to incorporate them quickly. Please check State Forms Availability for your method of tax preparation.

Be sure to update your program.  Your numbers may change as the new forms are released. The forms will reflect the updated tax laws.

hunnybuns2009

I should have mentioned that I'm using the online Tax preparation product, not the software.  That is why I was puzzled.  Shouldn't online already be pulling 2020 forms and information by now?